Thursday, December 17, 2009

Aloha Friday #22


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

At Disneyland on Tuesday, we saw many women who were obviously religious (just don't know what religion).  They appeared to be Caucasian.  They wore long dresses that were a checkered / calico pattern.  They had these clear hard plastic and rectangular head coverings.  Does anyone have any idea what religion they might have been?  I don't think they were Amish because I am under the impression that Amish people tend to wear solid-colored clothes and soft bonnets.  If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the hell knows. Maybe they are new Disney characters for an upcoming movie or new adventure ride...ROFLMAO!! Checkered and Eager!!

Auntie E said...

Sounds like a character to me. maybe they were just getting attention. Seeing if they could stir something like this question up.LOL
My link is in my name