Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yay!!!!

So I don't talk about it a ton on my blog, but I don't have all that many friends.  I am not willing to put up with very much BS, so it seems to be hard to keep friends around.  I can say I have been trying harder lately though!!

I was sitting watching Animal Planet this evening when there was a knock on our door.  Now you have to know, we almost never get unexpected visitors at my house!  I have to admit, I'm not much of one for saying "Who is it????"  If it's a bad person, they're going to lie and I'm going to open the door anyway, so I don't see the point.  I was so surprised to see my friend Danny, who has been in Israel for the last few weeks.  He had texted me when he got into town, but then I hadn't heard from him since so I figured he passed out LOL

It was so nice to see him...it's been weird without him.  We constantly text back and forth about whatever...and hang out many times a week!  It was weird to not have him around to tell about every little weird thing that happened.  Oh...and we went for ice cream tonight!!!  How can you beat that??? LOL

Now to round-out what I started my post with, Danny and I have basically been friends since I moved back to Santa Barbara 6 1/2 years ago.  He was one of my "assistants" (code for high school kids who don't want to work too hard) at work and we just clicked.  He's one of the few people who isn't super into drama...although he always seems to be in the middle of minor drama LOL  And most importantly, he tells it to me like it is, which is something most people just won't do!

And because my mom reads my blog I have to throw this in.....NO, I still don't like him!!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still don't like him my ass...he got a whole post ROFLMAO!!! It's good to have friends like that even if there is some underlying something going on that some people just don't want to admit ROFLMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure, Becca??? Cause I'm reading this a little differently.

:0)