Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just a few random thoughts...

I learned something.  Don't leave home without your camera cord!  I have a lot of things that I want to blog about...but no way to get my pictures onto my computer!

I went to a pretty bad restaurant tonight.  It was a kosher restaurant in LA.  Normally I love blogging about everywhere I go to, good or bad, but I feel bad to name a kosher restaurant that is probably struggling to stay in business.  They advertise / have all kinds of food on their menu that they don't carry.  When we asked questions about the foods, they answered us, never saying they were out of it.  They brought water glasses to some people and not others.  Most of the food we actually ended up getting was good, it just wasn't worth the effort!  Next time we will go back to Pico Kosher Deli where we always have excellent food and service.

Tomorrow we are going back to Disneyland for day 2 :)  I really enjoyed having a day off between our two days there.  We are having a hard time deciding what to go on first tomorrow LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I suppose you can't get a good meal every time you go out. Lesson well learned on this trip about the camera cord and have fun tomorrow :) Give Dumbo a big old hug for me :) Better yet, make it Snow White...Well maybe Mickey and Minnie...ah hell with it...just have a good time :)