Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eggs

I love a few different types of eggs.  The ones I normally make for myself are scrambled eggs or hard-boiled eggs (and egg salad).  But I also love a kind of cooked egg that I don't know the name for.  This is the kind until today, that I had only had from my mom or grandma.  But I decided I wanted to learn how to cook it for myself.

You would start the same way you do with a scrambled egg (cracking eggs into a bowl and mixing them) only we use fake egg.  So, you just pour it into the pan (it makes a circle) and let it sit until it is cooked on top and on bottom.  Then you flip it to let it cook a bit more and you're done.  (The only reason I never knew how to make it is because I never watched anyone do it).  I love to eat it on a buttered bagel!!!

Below is a picture of my masterpiece :)


(It was delicious!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious and sounds like making a pancake or a crepe. Yummy.

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

The egg is called over easy, medium or hard. It all depends on how the yolk is cooked. If its runny then its easy and so on. Looks yummy. Makes for great sandwiches too.

Lucy

Anonymous said...

Eggs, liver and fruit cake should be banned from the face of the earth.

Sarah said...

This is pretty much the only way I make eggs :) I do the same thing, then fold it in half twice and slap it on an English Muffin with a Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge spread on the muffin. Yummy...AND low in fat and cals since I only use one yolk and two whites :)