Monday, December 14, 2009

This week

I am so excited...my family is coming into California for Chanukah and we are meeting them in LA and hanging out all week!!!!  Not only do I get a week off of work, but I get to have a great time without going more than a few hours from home!!!!

Monday - take a slow drive down from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles...stopping at Target, Wal-Mart, Camarillo Outlets, Thousand Oaks Mall...and wherever else we choose.  Then we are meeting up with everyone for dinner at some kosher restaurant in LA

Tuesday - Disney California Adventure!  I have never been there before so suggestions are welcome :)

Wednesday - Santa Monica Pier?  Back to Los Angeles for dinner?  We don't have a solid plan, but we know we don't want to sit around!

Thursday - Disneyland!  I haven't been for about 2 years, so I am looking forward to it.  Even though I am Jewish, I appreciate how they decorate for the holidays.

Friday - Back up to SB for a nice Shabbat at Chabad with all of my family.

I am soooooo excited.  I won't be around as much as usual but I am going to try to keep up with one post per day :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Chanukah.

Have an awesome time, sounds like you will have tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

How awesome for you. Have a great time with your family and be safe.

Happy Chanukah

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

So, I am a little behind reading everyone's blog...lol. Now, I see where you announced you will be out here. How was the Camarillo Outlets? I have been wanting to take a drive up there to shop.