Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Goal for December

I have been inspired...I am going to blog every single day in December...at least one post! (And I am going to try to do original posts in addition to memes...memes don't count this month!)

So, if there is anything any of you want me to write about...or any questions you have for me, please leave them for me and then I will have something to blog about LOL

Otherwise you will have to deal with whatever my crazy head comes up with :)

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meme's sister..Meme's an easy way to blog every single day :) I hope you are feeling better :)

Rabbit, rabbit

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

Goodluck on posting everyday! Thats tough, especially when you are sick. Hope you feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there....

A post a day! If you can do that you're awesome! I have a hard time posting 3 times a week! What's your secret!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

xx

Cristina