Friday, December 18, 2009

Ramblings

I am trying so hard (and succeeding so far) to blog every day.  But I don't always have ideas to blog ahead...and I am exhausted from long, hard days of vacation.

Today at Disneyland was a blast.  I did things I had never done before like Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

My only "disappointment" this week was not getting to see my aunt's friends from Colorado.  We were just never able to meet up with them.

If I have time to upload some photos tomorrow and write some blog posts, I will :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you are doing a darn good job this month. I'm impressed. That just means you have another trip in the future to meet up with them. Always a bright side to everything :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm glad it was fun and sometimes blogging IS hard. I wanted to say that I posted your secret santa gift post:

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2009/12/secret-santa-number-one.html

Thank YOU SO MUCH. I love it and your gift is in the mail so I hope it gets there soon.

-lauren