Friday, March 30, 2012

21 Jump Street


I love Jonah Hill.  I like Channing Tatum.  For those two reasons only, I really wanted to see the 21 Jump Street movie.  I never watched the TV show, so I only knew what I had read in the last few weeks about it.

It was fantastic!  Schmidt (Hill) and Jenko (Tatum) knew each other in high school, where Schmidt was an unpopular nerd and Jenko was a cool jock.  They did not get along!  They became friends in the police academy, and ended up going undercover to bust a drug ring...back to high school.  Things have changed.  Schmidt, who hasn't changed is now cool, while Jenko doesn't fit in with the cool kids at all.


They met a boy named Eric right when they got to their "first day".  The guy who played Eric seemed so familiar the whole movie...and then when they ran the credits I remembered that Eric is played by James Franco's little brother.  They look alike and their voice sound alike...wow!


Will Schmidt and Jenko be able to bust the drug ring?  How will they deal with their role reversal?  If you want to know, you'll have to watch!  I highly recommend you do :)

2 comments:

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

I am embarrassed that I've never seen that show. However, I love James Patterson from your previous post and will read that book!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love Jonah Hill too!