Saturday, March 3, 2012

American Idol - Top 13 Announced

I generally record everything and watch it the next day...so don't ever tell me what happens on American Idol.  I have to say, I am pretty excited about the top 13.  I agree with most of the choices and like (just not love) the others.  My favorites are:

Top 10
*Phillip Phillips
*Jessica Sanchez
*Hollie Cavanagh
Joshua Ledet
*Heejun Han
Shannon Magrane
*Skylar Laine
*Elise Testone
*Colton Dixon
Jermaine Jones

3 Wild Cards
*Erika Van Pelt
Jeremy Rosado
DeAndre Brackensick

The only contestant I was really sad to see go home was Reed Grimm.  I hope he makes it some other way!  I guess there are really only a few boys that I am not a huge fan of.  This is going to be such a good season!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm pretty happy with the 13 also. It should be interesting!