Friday, March 2, 2012

Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookies

I love all new things...but especially new foods.  The second I heard about the new flavor of Girl Scout Cookies a few months ago, I knew I had to have them.


As you can see from the above pictures, they are little lemon-flavored cookies.  They are sooooo good.  They are really lemony, like more lemony than my mom or I ever expected them to be.  My only complaint is that you don't get more in a box.  I suggest if you like lemony foods, that you buy a box of these while they are available!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I haven't tried these, but can assure you...I most certainly will!

I love lemony stuff. Lemon bars, lemon cookies, lemon pies...all of it.

My nieces are no longer Girl Scouts but you can bet that won't stop my hunt for these things!

AudreyO said...

I thought these were only ok.

Kate said...

I thought these were only ok.