Saturday, March 10, 2012

American Idol - Top 13 Perform and Eliminations

The boys sang Stevie Wonder and the girl sang Whitney Houston.  My favorites are starred.

*Joshua Ledet - I Wish.  Hhis stage presence was so fun and he picked an excellent song

Elise Testone - Greatest Love of All to I'm Your Baby Tonight.  I'm sorry, I strongly disliked her outfit.  She sang well, but nothing outstanding, she blamed it on them changing her song last minute.

Jermaine Jones - Knocks Me Off My Feet.  I thought it was good.  He isn't my favorite on the show.

Erika Van Pelt - I Believe in You and Me.  My mom and I only thought it was okay.  The judges loved it.

Colton Dixon - Lately.  He did a good job.  I wish I had liked it more.  Again, the judges loved it.

Shannon Magrane - I Have Nothing.  I dare to say this was very good LOL  There were some notes she missed but overall I liked it.  The judges didn't like it.  I just don't agree with them at all.

*Deandre Brackensick - Master Blaster.  This is the first performance of his that I really liked!

*Skylar Laine - Where Do Broken Hearts Go.  I enjoyed her performance a lot.  I really like her!

*Heejun Han - All In Love is Fair.  His pictures with Holly and Deandre were hilarious.  The pictures he gave to Jimmy and Mary J were great.  I love him!!! :)

*Hollie Cavanagh - All the Man I Need.  Wow, she is amazing!

Jeremy Rosado - Ribbons in the Sky.  Eh, he's not my favorite and his performance wasn't my favorite.  I guess I don't understand what the judges love about him.

*Jessica Sanchez - I Will Always Love You.  She isn't Whitney....but wow she did a really good job!!!

*Phillip Phillips - Superstition.  He is so talented!  He is so charismatic!  I loved his performance! :)


Bottom 3 Girls - Elise, Erika, Shannon

Bottom 3 Boys - Jermaine, Jeremy, Joshua

Bottom 2 - Elise and Jeremy

Eliminated - Jeremy

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I completely missed this week and somehow deleted it on my DVR before watching. I think I lost track of my days.

I caught the last 4 minutes when Jeremy was eliminated.

I haven't been as faithful a watcher as I normally am, but so far I think I like Jessica.

But I usually don't get all serious about it until they're down to the last 6 or so.

Great re-cap!!

SparkleFarkel said...

I perpetually cast my vote for Heejun! (So much talent on board this season. I can hardly wait until next week's shows!)