Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Something Blue by Emily Giffin


After finishing Something Borrowed, I immediately started reading Something Blue.  I think I read it for a day and a half or something because I had to know how it ended!

Something Blue is told from the point of view of Darcy, the best friend of Rachel, the main character in Something Borrowed.  I hated Darcy by the end of the book, so I was nervous to read a book all about her.  And I have to admit, I loved hating her through a lot of this book as well.  In this book, Darcy goes to London to start over, except the people in London don't love her like the people in New York used to.  Will she change?  Will she go on blaming everyone but herself for her problems?  I highly recommend reading this book and finding out.

My mom ordered a few of Emily Giffin's other books from a used bookstore down south.  I am really excited that we are going to go pick them up this weekend!


2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge - 14/50 (I have to get back to work on this!)
100+ Books In a Year - 20/100

No comments: