Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Drama!

Wow, tonight was a lot more exciting than I thought it would be.  I was bored, so I decided to go visit my friend at the dive bar he works at - attached to a local restaurant.  I don't drink, but they have decent food and I like ordering something I can have for lunch the next day!

As I was sitting there, chatting with my friend and a regular there, I found out the place was robbed at knife and gunpoint the previous night!  Scary!  I go there somewhat regularly so that really freaked me out!

Then, and try to follow along here....the regular guy's wife shows up.  But...he has a girlfriend that she just found out about.  So they were totally fighting at the bar...it was super awkward!  I didn't know who I felt more sorry for, the regular guy who was being attacked by his wife or the wife who wants a guy who doesn't want her.  Neither is a good position to be in!

All I wanted to do tonight was get out of the house for a bit.  I wasn't planning on so much excitement LOL

1 comment:

Carrie said...

NOOO!!!

Girl, you were ALL up in it weren't you!?!?

Thank God you weren't there when it was robbed...whoa.

You're better than me. I would have been snapping pics of the fighting couple asking if I could blog about them!!

heeheehee!!