Friday, March 16, 2012

The Postcard Killers by James Patterson & Liza Marklund



I know a lot of people don't like James Patterson's books anymore, especially the ones he "co-writes" with another author, but I still enjoy all of his books, and The Postcard Killers was no different.  

The Postcard Killers mainly takes place in Europe.  There is a couple going around Europe killing other couples, sending a postcard to a journalist before each murder.  A NYPD detective who lost his daughter to these killers goes to Europe to help track them down.  Who are the killers?  Why are they murdering people? Will Jacob find any peace?  You have to read the book to find out!

I really liked this book and could hardly put it down.  I had to know how it would end, and I have to say I was shocked by the ending.  Have you ever read this book?  Are you good at guessing book endings?


2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge - 15/50 
100+ Books In a Year - 21/100

2 comments:

B said...

The book sounds super interesting! I might have to check it out!

Employment Posters said...

Wow! I love this postcard very interesting. Thank you!