Sunday, March 25, 2012

Boston Cream Cake

As you have probably guessed, I am a dessert lover.  I love all desserts, especially homemade or bakery made ones.  Store bought is okay too though LOL


A while back I won a Boston Cream Cake from Bake Me a Wish.  I have always loved Boston Cream Cake and I am really sad that Marie Callendar's keep shutting down, making it harder and harder to find!  Let me tell you though, the cake from Bake Me a Wish is delicious!  The chocolate is perfect, and so is the vanilla cream filling!  The cake was really fluffy.  It was just perfect!  I wish I could eat this cake every day!  This cake easily fed 4 of us, and we only ate about 1/3 of it!


What is your favorite type of cake?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Boston Creme Cake rocks. Big time. Love it.

Just recently I was turned on to Red Velvet Cake. I can't believe I've never tried it before...fabulous!

But really, I could easily just do cake icing. That alone has to be close to heaven!

Roxanna said...

That looks SO YUMMY!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks delicious. I am a cheesecake lover!

LeeOhana said...

I LOOOOVE Cheesecake. =)

AudreyO said...

This was definitely a yummy cake!!

carol said...

Oh my gosh, that looks delicious!