Monday, March 5, 2012

February, 2012 Books Read

Oops, I forgot to recap all of the books I read in February.  I am doing a great job of working toward my goal of 100 books in 2012!  Below are links to my reviews if you missed them or need a book idea:

1. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
2. Rogue by Danielle Steel
3. While My Pretty One Sleeps by Mary Higgins Clark
4. Magnificent Folly by Iris Johansen
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Deep in the Valley by Robyn Carr
7. Just Over the Mountain by Robyn Carr
8. Down by the River by Robyn Carr
9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My favorites were the two series I got into, the Grace Valley series by Robyn Carr and The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.  Have any of you read either of those series?

8 comments:

AudreyO said...

I've read the first 300 pages of Deep in the Valley. I am enjoying it.

marie said...

I've read book 1 of Hunger Games & loved it! I heard the other 2 weren't as good but I am still going to read them.

Brian Miller said...

just starting the hunger games...keep hearing great things....

Char said...

You are well on your way. Keep it up.
Thanks so much for your visit. I appreciate it,
Char

Carrie said...

I really, really want to read A Stolen Life. That one has been on my list for a while now.

Where do you find the time?!? You're doing a fab job and should absolutely hit your goal!!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

You must really like Robyn Carr! I haven't read any of these!

Danielle and Trev said...

I love this list!! Totally writing it down! I need good books to keep me busy. Love your blog! Newest reader :)

Amanda said...

Dang girl! 9 books in February. I need to get on my book reading! I only read one book in February. Good thing I already finished one for March :)