Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Santa Barbara Axxess Blogging...Year 3 #7 - China Pavilion

And back to Chinese food.  I guess we really like Asian food in my house LOL

China Pavilion is one of our favorite Chinese food restaurants in Santa Barbara.  Their food is of a higher quality than most restaurants.

My mom and I couldn't find anyone to go with us, and the Axxess deal is buy 2, get 1 free, so we ordered 3 things to share!
Cashew chicken, one of our favorites.  The sauce on this was AMAZING!

We decided to try salt and pepper fish for the first time.  My mom loved it, I only thought it was okay.  I think I should stick to sweet and sour fish from now on.

Pavilion fried rice.  This is fried rice with chicken, little asparagus pieces, topped with peanuts in Sa-Cha (fish?) sauce.  It is really good, the asparagus was cooked perfectly, but it definitely tastes like fish LOL

We saved $11.95 which was nice.  The waiter never checked on us after he dropped off our food, but everything else was great!  We will obviously be returning here because it is one of the best Chinese food restaurants in Santa Barbara.

Do you like Asian food like we do?  If so, what kind is your favorite?

6 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh yes, we love all types of Asian foods! It's not in our budget to eat out very often (maybe once or twice a year) but I can make a lot of things at home and have done meals like General Tso's chicken, bean curd lo mein, sushi and tempura and the like :-)

Amanda said...

My stomach is grumbling just looking at all of this. Now I'm craving chinese food, and I only just had it on Sunday night... oops!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Oh mannnn - now I'm hungry!

Serendipityissweet said...

Yum-O! I haven't had Asian food in a while. You are making me so hungry!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! =)
I don't know many asian food choices, but willing to give them a try!

his little lady said...

oh YUM!!! i want all of these! but that pavilion fried rice is really tickling my taste buds right about now ;)
xo TJ